Scroll down to view all available homes for sale.
Seabrook was developed in 1900 and started out as summer residences for people who arrived on the Suburban, a commuter train that ran twice daily.
In 1947 the Albert and Ernest Fay shipyard was opened and capable of handling up to 150 boats. This brought workers to the area and growth.
Seabrook was incorporated on October 23, 1961 and is a resort, fishing camp, and shrimp-fishing town.
View Seabrook in a larger map
For further information or personal assistance contact Marlene Foad at 281-686-4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org