Scroll down to view all available homes for sale.
From 1927 to 1962, most of Nassau Bay was part of the 1776 Ranch owned by Colonel Raymond Pearson. Colonel Pearson of Houston sold the 570-acre ranch to Jack Kamin's group of developers. The plan was to build Nassau Bay in the middle of raw acreage ranch land adjacent to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration's laboratory, the only planned development in the area.
The name was chosen by the original developers and they chose the name because of the tropical feeling it generates.
Since NASA was moving somewhat reluctant personnel from several areas in the United States such as California and Florida they sought to create an atmosphere that would be comfortable and familiar for the transferees.
View Naussa Bay in a larger map
For further information or personal assistance contact Marlene Foad at 281-686-4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org