Scroll down to view available homes for sale.
In 1890, Dr. William Thomas Dickey bought 460 acres of land in West Houston. The land extended 1,000' each side of what is now Kirby Drive, and the price was $60 an acre.
When the debt load became burdensome, he sold off 300 acres of the low land which became part of River Oaks.
In the 1930's his son William M. Dickey developed what now is Avalon Place. -Avalon Property Owners
View Avalon Place in a larger map
For personal assistance or for more information contact Marlene at 281-686-4444 or email email@example.com