Scroll down to view available homes for sale.
Hedwig Village is south of Interstate Highway 10 on the western edge of Houston, encompasses about a square mile and is among the smallest incorporated municipalities in metropolitan Harris County.
It was settled largely by Germans and the community was named for nearby Hedwig Road, built on land donated by Hedwig Jankowski Schroeder, who in 1906 immigrated with her husband from Germany to Texas to farm. The town incorporated in December 1954 and adopted a zoning ordinance in 1955 to ensure orderly land use.
Hedwig Village has it's own mayor, police and fire departments and excellent Spring Branch ISD schools.
View Hedwig Village in a larger map
For further information or personal assistance contact Marlene Foad at 281-686-4444 or email email@example.com