Scroll down to view available homes for sale.
Memorial Forest began in 1954 by two developers, Glen MacMillan and Mr.
Puig. The land was part of the Settegast Farm, which ran from Memorial to the Katy Road. Mr. Puig had a private water firm called Memorail Bend Utility
Company, which supplied the water to the area until the City of Houston took
Electric power was not available until 1955. In 1956 the City of Houston took in Memorial Forest.
Today it is made up of 278 homes, many of them remodeled.
Minutes from Town and Country Shopping area.
View Memorial Forest in a larger map
For further information or personal assistance contact Marlene Foad at 281-686-4444 or email email@example.com